ABOUT THE BRIDLE
A stripped high function-bridle with a flat, simple noseband that has a completely removable flash strap discretely decorated with a PS badge. The hooks of which the bit attaches to have a transparent rubber cover in order to minimize the rattling that may occur between the metal. This is the perfect bridle for riders who often changes the bit since the simplicity of the hooks makes the bit-changing process very simple and efficient.
The headpiece has an air gap over the highest part of the neck, to give maximum freedom for the sensitive nerve tracks, muscle attachments, and ligaments that all attach at the neck. It has also got built up, softly padded edges with an anatomical, oval shape around the ears.
The browband has our new, convex PS-button with an extra sturdy clasp that keeps the browband in place and shapes the leather backward and down.
Preferably used together with the matching reins with hooks.
RECOMMENDED FOR HORSES THAT
- Are stable and easy to ride
- Rides on many different bits
- Don´t like feeling trapped
- May need the support from a flash strap
- Are young and/or inexperienced and in the need of a comfortable first noseband
- Detachable flash strap
- Hooks for an easy bit-swap
- Soft, pliable flat leather
MATERIAL & CARE
Spanish, vegetable-tanned leather.
Each bridle is a handmade unique piece.
We recommend the bridle to be treated with oil prior to the first use in order to protect and maintain the high quality of the leather.
Leather is a natural product that develops over time and may darken slightly when oiled.
How to fit your bridle:
- Look at our size guide prior to your purchase.
- Put the bridle on your horse. Keep all hang tags on the bridle.
- If the bridle fits well then you can remove the hang tags, treat the bridle with oil, and then start using it.
- If the bridle doesn’t fit and you need to change the size, do not remove the hang tags and do not oil the leather, just send it back to us to make the exchange.